It seems that situation on Indo Pak border is fluid. It transpires from the following developments
1. Local people within the 10 km of IB being evacuated to safe places so that any reaction from Pakistan by mortal, guns or small arm firing does not causes any human losses.
2. CCS meeting in New Delhi is slated to take place some time later from now which would discuss next course of action on strategic initiatives.
3. In Pakistan too Mr Nawaz Shariff has also called for a meeting besides the meeting which he had yesterday with his deputies including Army Chief.
4. Yesterday, firing continued on different point on IB with Pakistan.
1. We should closely watch the situation.
2. There are risks should the situation deteriorate. In that case, it would be better to exit and re enter once the situation turn to normalcy.
3. As for reactions from FIIs, they say that they would watch the situation and take the call.
4. Global situation also seems to be somewhat tricky.
I would suggest all members to take well informed personal decision in such like fluid situation.