“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOCK SPECIFIC UPDATION

Dear Friends,

Those who are associated with me per Money Control must be knowing that I have been supporting TVS Srichakra (one of the best stock) ever since 700 or so. It has walked passed many numbers ; sometime even testing and re testing the patience of investors. This stock was recommended by me on this site too as also included in the folio of good number of members because of its strength. Yesterday, it moved by over 18% after a long period of consolidation.

Unless it violates the set principles, the stock is fairly priced at the current figures.

Beauty of this stock is :smile:
Asset Base : 2866 crore
BV 546
EPS 254
Dividend at 600% against FV of Rs.10

There being small equity base with massive reserves, one can perceive the issue of bonus later than sooner. My guest work - it is though the prerogative of management keeping in mind the futuristic plans.

One should include such stock in one's core folio for long term (patience though would be needed).

Tilak
·