“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOCK SPECIFIC UPDATION - NIFTY 50 STOCKS

Dear Friends,

My on going process of recommending the stocks also includes Nifty 50 stock which are many times more reliable and in the thick of correction in the market, they too correct but make a come back sooner than later and well before the mid cap and small caps. Following stocks relating to Nifty 50 in the past have given decent return over the period. Those who had invested on my recommended can realize their return on reviewal of such holding :smile:

1. Asian Paints
2. Axis Bank
3. Cipla
4. DRL
5. HDFC
6. Hero MotorCorp
7. HUL
8. Larsen
9. Lupin.

Remember - market is for the alert investors and not for those who remain sleepy and are the victims of unending greed. We come to the market to make money but at the same time, to master the discipline is many times more important to salvage the scary situation.

There is a common saying -

"There is sea difference between the girl-friend and legally wedded wife"
Legally wedded wife would realize your importance,sanctity of her relationship with you and she shall honour / discharge her duty in a very dignified manner. This is not the case with girl. She shall abandon you when her motive is achieved. She shall care less for your sentiments and the pain of heart.

Similar is the case with market n stock you are invested into.

To bring home the point -

Part profit booking n enjoying the concept of safe n rewarding investment. I know that those who have been part of this journey ever since they associated with me, realize the importance. The new joinee should keep this culture close to their chest.

Tilak
·