“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UPDATION ON PREVIOUSLY RECOMMENDED STOCKS

Dear Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to note that when I look at the following two stocks recommended by me during Feb 2016 I come across plenty of appreciation in their price. Price rise has indeed been marvellous :smile:

Coral Lab
quoting around 500.

ISGEC
Quoting around 2284

Jamna Auto
Quoting around 157

I would suggest that those who are siting on more than 30% of profit on these stocks, should exit but partially. These stocks have plenty of under current, price wise.Those who want to go long with these stocks, should do so. But, partial profit booking is a versatile tool.

Go with the rock hard stock and enjoy the decent rewards !!

Tilak

Note : Understand that Eicher Motor has posted good set of numbers. Those who had bought this stock based on my recommendation should keep this stock for windfall return as one of the best investment grade stock. Very reliable stock.
Tagged:
·