19. Use a water-conserving ice maker.
20. Hire a ‘green’ plumber to help you make your home water-conservation savvy.
21. Start a compost pile. Composted soil keeps plants healthy and helps soil retain water better.
22. When you do water your garden or lawn, make sure to do it early in the morning or late in the evening, when water is less likely to evaporate.
23. Use a rain chain to redirect run off from your roof into a tub, barrel or basin that can be used to water plants.
We should create awareness in our neighborhood and social circles to make them realize the value of water.