Very easy to apply these methods -
6. Use just one glass every day for consuming water or other beverages. This will cut down on the number of glasses you have to use more water to wash.
7. Don’t run the water while you are brushing your teeth. Brush, then rinse with the faucet on.
8. If you drop ice cubes on the floor, don’t throw them away – put them in a houseplant to slowly water them as they melt.
9. Don’t wash tiny loads of laundry in a full basin of water. Adjust water levels according to how much laundry you are going to wash.
10. Always wash darker clothes in cold water. This conserves both water and energy, and your colors won’t fade as fast, either.