“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOCK UPDATION

Dear Friends,

I remember having recommend Wim Plast on 23 Feb 2016 at 1707. Today when I take stock of this stock it is quoting Rs.2083. It means that the stock has appreciated by over 22% as on 19th May 2016 (today) - in less than three months. By all accounts it is a wonderful experience for one to have invested in Wim Plast when recommended on our/your site.

When I closely look at this stock, it is worth 2300 though when a stock make decent moves, on profit booking by short term investor, it does correct, consolidates and embarks upon next leg of its journey, price wise.

Part selling though I always advise but those who can carry on with stock for wonderful results in the med to long term, should maintain their stake with it.

Invest in those stocks (only) where key areas support them.

In the meanwhile, may plenty of rewards make your way.

Fondly,

Tilak
Tagged:
·