“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Friends,

It is heartening and pleasing to inform you, my friends that the following stocks recommended by me on this stock at the price shown in bracket have have reasonable good performance, price rise wise. Those who had bought these shares on my recommendation are sitting on profit like

Bharat Forge
Recommended on - 12 Feb 2016
Recommended Price 735
Price as on today : 812
Appreciation : 10%

Cheviot Company
Recommended on 13 Feb 2016
Recommended Price 598
Price as on Today : 790
Appreciation : Over 30%

I would leave to the learned friends in you to take your call (to book partial profit or not) keeping your investment plan in mind.

I assure you that I would continue to recommend different stocks from different segments for decent rewards coming your way. At the same time, I shall review the performance of my previously recommended individual stocks for updation.

Enjoy the rewards coming your way.

I wish more and more people patronize this site (your site) to bring it to the dizzy heights.