Though all parts of our body play an important role but, hands play much more role. It is therefore necessary that we take all possible measure to see that -
1. We do not wash hands more than necessary - soap removes some of the oils that keep the skin pliable.
2. We use hand cream when necessary to prevent dryness and redness, example - if hands have been constantly in water an in cold weather.
3. We wear rubber gloves for all heavy jobs and for washing up.
4. We avoid direct contact with detergents and scouring products - an allergic reaction (contact dermitis) may results.
5. We do not expose hands to extreme of temperature. Exposure to extreme cold for example causes child - brains.
Am sure we shall be caring more for our hands.