“A small amount of charity to the needy adds to your very prosperity. Do it – sweetly, smilingly in your own small, modest way”
Those who run into bad portfolio in past for one reason or another can have it reviewed or restructured on

A. Calling at Mob: 08813013300
B. Writing at Email: tilak22b@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MARKET UPDATION

Dear Friends,

In the rigmarole of stock market, I often feel that well before the upmove or there being an imminent correction, in waiting, it provides timely signal for the developments, either way, to take place. It is another thing that either we ignore them knowingly or out of sheer lack of previous knowledge. Though, market is always smarter than us but, I feel that we should take due cognizance of the following :smile:

1. F and O Expiry for Nov 2016 in a few days from now.

2. Xmas when generally the FIIs off load their positions.

3. Anticipated reviewal of current economic policy of US

4. There being improvement in economic data, expected Fed move to hike the interest rate, back home.

I would also like to remind that all twelve months are not always meant for investment with a blind eye. Right moves to invest when the right opportunity knocks at our door are always rewarding. Shrewd investors always keep some liquid cash to grab such golden moments and translate their investment into minting plenty of money.

Tilak
Tagged:
·